north: NW 16th Street
east: Villa Avenue
south: NW 10th Street
west: N May Avenue
Miller is a great neighborhood with one of the most active voluntary homeowners associations in OKC. The neighborhood is primarily home to Tudor style architecture. In the summer and winter seasons, Miller hosts historic home tours.
You'll love the friendly neighbors, diverse and well organized community, and the beautiful tree lined streets.
Times were moving fast for those who found their way to Oklahoma Territory and land ownership changed almost as fast. In 1901, George Miller obtained the land, then four years later in 1905 he platted the area for the first time. It became known as the Miller Addition of Oklahoma City. the streets named Linn, Ross and May are reportedly named for members of the Miller family.
In 1907, six years later and two months before statehood, Mr. Miller replatted the land and it became the Miller Boulevard Addition and remains as such today. The new platt set aside certain strips of land for the exclusive use of the Oklahoma Railway Company. A strip of ground was designated to run through the center of Miller Boulevard for a railway but no actual railway was ever built. However, the well-known Linwood streetcar line did run thru the median of NW 12th Street.