Top 10 Oklahoma City Urban Core Neighborhoods for Tree Lovers!
Yes, Oklahoma City actually has neighborhoods filled with trees. This list won’t be able to cover all of them, but we thought we would give you an idea of your options. Here are some of our favorites:
10. Brookhaven – For a small neighborhood with small yards, the trees pack a punch. It seems every yard has more then one tree. They also come in many different varieties.
9. Paseo – This neighborhood is not just all art. You can find some tall trees with a ton of character.
8. Linwood Place – Mainly located on the streets closest to 19th Boulevard, Linwood has plenty of shade for those who need a good shade tree in the backyard.
7. Belle Isle – In an area that used to be a hot spot for tourists and a get away for locals, you can still see all the green space that was left over.
6. Edgemere – Large green spaces and a central park that has many different types of trees. This is the place for those who love letting their pets roam around during a walk.
5. Putnam Heights – An impressive neighborhood most likely will have commanding streets lined with tall strong trees. Putnam Heights is one of those neighborhoods.
4. Crown Heights – Diversity is key in this neighborhood. This is the place for those who love learning about the many types of trees.
3. Jefferson Park – If you haven’t driven down the Robinson Ave. Blvd, you are missing out on one of the best streets for trees.
2. Mesta Park – It seems like every street you turn down there is a grouping of trees. I bet there are many trees in this neighborhood that people call their favorites.
1. Heritage Hills – You know those classic films that have the scenes where someone walks or drives down a beautiful tree lined street? This is probably that neighborhood.