Tastes of The City: Midtown Edition
Tastes of The City
- 1492 New World Latin Cuisine - Family Owned Mexican Restaurant serving Mexican Food and Latin Fare.
DIRECTIONS - to 1492 New World Latin Cuisine
- Barrios Mexican Fine Mexican Dishes - Barrios is what fine, fresh, made-with-love Mexican food is to us. Pull up a seat on the patio. Feel part of this vibrant neighborhood!
DIRECTIONS - to Barrios Mexican
- Bleu Garten - Hip, open-air hub offering eclectic eats from local food trucks, full-liquor bars, TVs & restrooms.
DIRECTIONS - to Bleu Garten
- Bossa Nova - Enjoy a wide range of caipirinhas and Brazilian appetizers under the most beautiful Oklahoma City skyline.
DIRECTIONS - to Bossa Nova
- Brown's Bakery - Old-fashioned bakery with an airy seating area & menu of donuts, cookies, bread & cakes.
DIRECTIONS - to Brown's Bakery
- Capitals Ice-Cream - Specialty ice-cream shop!
DIRECTIONS - to Capitals Ice Cream
- The Kitchen at Common Place - A common table for sustenance, discussion and enjoyment.
DIRECTIONS - to The Kitchen at Common Place
- Fassler Hall - A true German inspired beer hall. With its spacious beer halls in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, and Little Rock, Fassler brings the best German beer, sausages, brunch and live entertainment to the midwest.
DIRECTIONS - to Fassler Hall
- Gogo Sushi - Bento boxes, sashimi, rolls & grilled dishes plus beer served fast in bright, modern surroundings.
DIRECTIONS - to Gogo Sushi
- Insomnia Cookie - What makes them so great? They specialize in delivering warm, delicious cookies right to the doors of individuals and companies alike – What’s not to love?
DIRECTIONS - to Insomnia Cookie
- Kong's Tavern - Insomnia Cookie Eat. Drink. Play. They've got it all. Games for your inner child & nonstop debauchery. Swing by for a burger & a decadent adult (alcoholic) milkshake. The only place in Oklahoma where size matters.
DIRECTIONS - to Kong's Tavern
- Louie's Grill & Bar - At Louie’s, we like to serve up lunch and dinner with fun times and great friends. This casual American eatery and pub serves a wide variety of affordable options in a come-as-you-are atmosphere.
DIRECTIONS - to Louies Grill & Bar
- Ludivine - Posh restaurant presenting farm-to-table New American cuisine & craft cocktails amid modern decor.
DIRECTONS - to Ludivine
- McNellie's Pub - Brewery-style bar serving classic pub grub & 350+ beers, with special tasting events.
DIRECTIONS - to McNellie's Pub
- Nic's Place - American comfort food from burgers to mains in a classic, wood-paneled space with a cozy bar area.
DIRECTIONS - to Nic's Place
- O Bar - Spacious penthouse bar in the Ambassador Hotel serving pub fare & cocktails in warm environs.
DIRECTIONS - to O Bar
- Packard's New American Kitchen - Inventive, artisanal spins on classic American fare in the historic Packard dealership building.
DIRECTIONS - to Packard's
- Revolución - Modernized Mexican & Tex-Mex classics, offered with flavored margaritas & beer in industrial digs.
DIRECTIONS - to Revolución
- R & J Lounge and Supper Club - Nostalgic American eatery serving a ’50s-inspired menu in red-&-gold environs with a kitschy patio.
DIRECTIONS - to R & J Lounge and Supper Club
- Stella Modern Italian Cuisine - Brick-oven pizzas & inventive pastas & entrees are showcased in an elegant room with red banquettes.
DIRECTIONS - to Stella
- Sunnyside Diner - At Sunnyside Diner they only use the freshest ingredients, from locally made bread to eggs fresh from the farm, as well as house made brioche and sauces. Enjoy delicious food, great coffee, and a thick slice of home cooked happiness at Sunnyside, where blue skies meet full tummies.
DIRECTIONS - to Sunnyside Diner
- Tamashii Ramen House - Japanese noodle soups with a variety of ingredients offered in a cozy, contemporary space.
DIRECTIONS - to Tamashii Ramen House
- The Collective - The Collective Kitchens + Cocktails will feature 11 kitchens, a 40 foot bar featuring 32 taps, a 95 person rooftop patio with views of downtown, and so much more. More than just a one stop shop, their intention is to create a gathering place that reflects the culture and rise of Oklahoma City.
DIRECTIONS - to The Collective
- The Garage Burger - Burgers & beer. Not much else to say about this joint!
DIRECTIONS - to The Garage Burger
- The Halls Pizza Kitchen - Eatery serving wood-fired pizza, beer & wine in an industrial-chic space with a rooftop patio.
DIRECTIONS - to The Halls Pizza Kitchen
- Waffle Champion - Counter-serve eatery featuring unique waffle sandwiches in casual, airy digs with outdoor seating.
DIRECTIONS - to Waffle Champion